Femininely Fit

Since my style is very feminine, it’s no surprise that I was instantly drawn to the adidas Powerluxe collection. Luxurious fabrics, slim fits, delicate details like a flirty lace neckline, and bold colors and patterns… What’s not to love?

My favorite sneakers to pair with the Powerluxe collection? My adidas Boosts! I’m telling you, they are the best running shoes I’ve ever laced up. So insanely cushion-y & comfortable!

Go check out the Powerluxe collection here!

Photos: Rose Mayo

adidas Women designs innovative performance products to help women commit to their best self and conquer their fitness goals. We inspire women to look and feel their best – be pretty, be tough & be confident. | Disclosure: Compensation was provided by adidas via Glam Media. As always, all opinions are my own! Thanks for supporting the brands and collaborations that make Bows & Sequins possible!

10 Comments

1. 9.10.13
    Heidi commented:

Are any of these Adidas products made in the USA? The Boost looks interesting, but I couldn’t find if it is a neutral shoe or if it is made for those who tend to overpronating. What do you think?

• 9.10.13
      toniegirl commented:

Heidi, I run in the boost and love it. I think these are a neutral shoe, but am not positive. Maybe a running blog or your local adidas store could provide more details.

2. 9.10.13
    Lauren commented:

I’m loving your running jacket. Such a cool print!

3. 9.10.13
    Ellen commented:

I love all of these pieces – especially the running jacket!!

Also- really love the angle of the shots on all of these, great pictures!

4. 9.10.13
    Carly commented:

LOVE the running jacket

5. 9.10.13
    Hannah commented:

I firmly believe that good workout clothes motivate you. Love these.

Champagne Lifestyle on a Beer Budget

6. 9.10.13
    Hallie Wilson commented:

Loving that shot of you in the running jacket!

I wish I could borrow your cute-as-hell workout tanks + gear, but, well… We both remember the time I thought I could squeeze into a size SMALL bra. The girls may still be partially inverted.

7. 9.10.13

I love those jackets with the thumb holes! i have one in black and its my favorite for working out in! xo

8. 9.10.13
    Zoe commented:

I love this post! I love being active 🙂

xoxo Zoe
    Follow my blog. I follow back 😉

9. 9.13.13

I love girly workout clothes!! The colors are so cute and the fabric looks really comfy.
    If you have a chance I would love for you to check out my new post.
    The IdentiFemi Girls (Myah)