I’m so happy the long weekend is finally here… TGIF! Keeping my weekly note short and sweet today… I’ll be sharing more in the weeks to come about my trip to Mayakoba! Tonight I’m headed to a concert with some of the girls from our Coachella house and couldn’t be more excited. We’re going to House of Blues to see Broods (one of our favorite shows at Coachella!) and I can’t think of a better way to kick off Memorial Day Weekend! I’ve actually never been to HOB so I’m getting to cross that off my list. The rest of the weekend is pretty open and will probably depend on what the weather decides to do… My pool opens this weekend so hopefully I’ll be able to take advantage at least one of the days! Hope it’s a good one for you, too! xo
Let’s get into this week’s links…
- A few little peeks of my living room are on Gray Malin today, as well as a mini interview about my design inspiration, my happy places, and favorite trips! Check it out here. Gray’s entire La Dolce Vita collection from Italy (my absolute favorite collection!) is 25% off all weekend long to celebrate the unofficial start to summer! If you’ve been wanting to invest in a piece, now is the time my friends. See the collection here. The hardest part will be picking just one! // PS: My full living room tour will be live later today with a ton of photos and sources.. Stay tuned!
3. I’m obsessed with A R I Z O N A’s new album… On repeat all week as I was working at night! Give it a listen while you’re at your desk or having a chill night in. (And PS: They’re going on tour in a few months!)
4. How fun is this confetti gift box?! Gifting made easy. 🎉
6. Pink velvet Gucci… Enough said. Not enough heart-eye emojis in the world for this one.
7. I don’t even know what to say about this one… I started copying & pasting my favorite one-liners, but I was essentially trying to put the whole article in this post. This is a must-read for my fellow entrepreneurs. This is a great little reminder that the grass is always greener sometimes… “It’s a perfectly natural cycle of owning a business, and you are not alone. We all hate our businesses from time to time. We feel apathetic, like we’re just going through the motions. We feel uninspired and totally not in the mood to work, even if it’s something we thought we liked.”
8. Draper James recently launched at Nordstrom and I’m loving their entire collection! Some of my favorites below…
10. How cute is Mackenzie in this tie-shoulder top?!
11. I keep hearing RAVE reviews for this serum. It’s pricey AF, but I think it’s going to be my next skincare splurge. (If you’ve tried it, please let me know your thoughts!)
12. This sweater is on the splurge side (especially for being white, or maybe that’s just me… #messyAF), but it’s so perfect for chilly summer nights.
13. I wish I had a patio to put these lanterns on!
14. How fun is this striped ruffled dress? Under $60, too!
15. This gingham dress is so cute… Both layered with a tee or on its own! And again, under $60. 👌🏼
16. Loving this gorgeous white dress… Looks so much more expensive than it is!
17. I just ordered these high-waisted gingham shorts… So good for summer!
18. Express is always one of my favorite places for inexpensive sunglasses that look like designer dupes…
19. Embellishments (like fringe, tassels, and pom-poms) tend to be so bright and bold, so I was immediately drawn to these neutral slides.
20. Speaking of bright and bold, how fun are these sandals?! Perfect for vacay.