It’s finally Friday, you guys! Wow, did this week feel long or what?! Monday feels like ages ago… Doesn’t it? I was busy running around this week, which felt nice to get out of the house, but was not so great for the whole stress fracture thing. I really need to take it easy today and tomorrow before I have to travel on Sunday. Wish me luck going through airport security with this thing!
1. My college girlfriends sent me the sweetest bouquet from Flowers for Dreams this week! I love what the company stands for… Local flowers, fair prices, free delivery, and every bouquet benefits a local charity in Chicago! Definitely check them out for your Valentine’s Day needs this coming week. They come wrapped in the cutest burlap!
2. I’ve had this playlist on repeat all month long.
4. I am SO INTRIGUED by this foot cream to help you fall asleep! I can’t sleep for the life of me. I’ve gone through spurts where I think I have it figured out and am falling asleep easily and staying asleep through the night, and then it all goes to shit. (Much like life has a way of doing so.. 😂) I randomly picked up some magnesium pills this week (along with every other supplement that appeared to help bones in the vitamin aisle at Target) because of a recommendation on Snapchat. I’ve been taking it in the AM when I take all of my vitamins, but I’m going to try to switch to the evening.
5. This is pretty random, but I got one of these body sponges last week and I love how great it is for exfoliating my dry winter skin.
6. Speaking of showering, I’ve been testing out some new shampoos and conditioners over the past three weeks and I can’t wait to share more!
7. I was FaceTiming Lauren last weekend when she was starting to set up for this shoot and the photos turned out absolutely stunning! A Blue & White Tablescape for Hosting a Cozy Winter Brunch
8. Doing more always seems to be top of mind when you start the year. I love how Meghan wrote down things she wants to do less of this year!
9. If I was a DIY-er, I would definitely make these tassel earrings!
10. Merritt’s punchy picks have me craving warmer weather! I want it allllllll!
11. Loving this new-to-me brand! So many straw totes with cute pom-poms and tassels.
12. These new earrings came this week and I’m obsessed with them! Packing them for Cabo 💯
13. I can’t workout right now, but I’m totally lusting over all of the J.Crew workout clothes!
15. I posted a bright outfit on the blog this week, which was quite a departure from all of the neutrals I’ve been wearing lately. Check it out here!
Needless to say, everything I’m wearing is no longer available, but here are a few similar options…