*Photo via coralsandcognacs.com
Hope you’re enjoying your weekend! Checking in with a few links I’ve loved over the past few weeks…
- Even though Paris stole my heart (I’m already itching to go back!), I still love New York madly. And I never tire of reading humorous articles about living in this city! This list and this list made me chuckle.
- Tomorrow (Monday 10/20) is the last day of the Jonathan Adler Friends & Family Sale. Use code FF2014 for 20% off! I love this ring holder, this bathroom rug, this glitter canister, and this zebra tray.
- Make the most of the morning and set the tone for a productive day! That’s the dream, right? Here are five tips.
- I’ve been burning my Ovando ‘Rosa Mexicana’ candle all weekend long and my apartment smells so good! (Not to be confused with the chain of Mexican restaurants..)
- I’ve loved following Mackenzie’s One Room Challenge as she makes over her boyfriend’s living room! Check it out here.
- Now that the cooler temps have arrive and fall is settling in, I’m in major nesting mode. Or maybe it’s just because I’ve barely been home this month, who knows. But I’ve been on a major decor kick and am finally getting around to finishing up the decorating process at my apartment. Hopefully I’ll be able to share photos within the next few months! I’ve been on a bit of Pinterest kick finding inspiration. What are some of your favorite sites or Pinterest accounts for design inspiration?
- I am OBSESSED with this lucite trunk and dying to buy it for my coffee table. If anyone knows where I can find a similar option for a little bit cheaper, do tell. 🙂
- I’ve been throwing it back to 2000 and living without a phone for the past… six days. I’m still waiting on my new phone to arrive (apparently they are backordered with AT&T), but it’s been kind of nice being off the map a little bit. That being said, I’m getting a little antsy to be able to Instagram again. 😉 I ordered this case this weekend and it will probably beat the phone to my doorstep.
- In honor of Breast Cancer Awareness month, I’ve been wearing my Ballerina Pink Tieks for the past few weeks. In the U.S., 1 in 8 women will be diagnosed with breast cancer in their lifetime. When breast cancer is detected early in the localized stage, the 5 year survival rate is over 95%. Check out this page for ways to increase your chance for early detection!
- I discovered Skin Inc earlier this summer and have been using my Daily Dose custom-blended serum for the past few months. If you’re in NYC, be sure to swing by Sephora this coming Friday for a 15-minute facial! (Invite here.)