It’s finally Friday, yay! I kind of appreciated that this week felt a little on the longer side… It’s been quite a while since I’ve had a full work week in Chicago and it was so nice to feel a bit more settled! I did some much-needed tidying up around my apartment and got a lot of work done, too. Unfortunately I came down with a cold on Monday and have been battling that all week, but I think it’s my body’s way of telling me to slow down a little bit. (I’m listening… Lots of rest!) I’m headed out of town for a bachelorette party this afternoon and I’m excited for the road trip… We’re headed to New Buffalo, Michigan for a girls weekend, which should be a fun time celebrating one of my besties! I visited right after I moved here in the summer of 2015 and again last summer over 4th of July weekend and that area is always a nice little escape from the city.
Have a good one!
Here are my finds this week…
1. First Jenna Lyons, now Mickey Drexler, too.
2. Speaking of, the J.Crew Sample Sale is happening this month in NYC! (Women’s, Men’s, & Crewcuts)
3. Absolutely in love with this Gucci Westman x Minnie & Emma collab… The delicate floral designs are so good. All profits go towards Every Mother Counts, too! (If you’re not familiar, Minnie & Emma is my favorite brand of phone cases and they have great stationery & notebooks, too.)
4. How fun is this scalloped skirt? Under $35, too!
5. I just bought this simple, striped summer bag this week! So in love.
8. How darling does Mackenzie look in this brightly colored outfit? I need those earrings and shoes!
10. These glitter sneakers remind me of Golden Goose, but are under $100. Sold!
11. Not sure how I feel about this Eiffel Tower zipline…
12. So in love with these sandals!
16. How cute is Katie in her floral dress?! I love the colors and the print!
18. How pretty are these floral sandals?
19. This crochet peplum tank is on sale for under $50 and I’m fairly certain I need both colors! The neckline looks super flattering.
20. I can’t get over these chic slides… The color is to die for!
22. If you don’t have a blue and white striped clutch, you have to scoop this one up! It’s 40% off and one of my favorite handbag designers. Her stuff is made to last, trust!
23. Blue and white perfection in tassel earring form. 💙
24. Still lusting over this lace-up one-piece swimsuit. The oversized ties give such a nautical vibe! Perfect for July 4th weekend and beyond. 🇺🇸
25. This is kind of interesting… The first two questions this financial planner asks.
26. 7 of the best North American weekend getaway spots! (I’m actually headed to one of them on Tuesday… ✈️)
27. Leaf prints galore!
28. I’m visiting Croatia for the first time in August (CAN.NOT.WAIT.) and loved this little snippet on Hvar.
30. Father’s Day Gift Ideas, right this way.
Also… I’ve had a few readers reach out about how I’ve kind of abandoned Snapchat lately… And they’re totally right! It wasn’t a conscious thought, just something that kind of happened. I’ve been posting in realtime on Instastories, but more so just fun places I’m at and things I’m doing. Maybe I’ll come back to Snapchat at some point with that true behind-the-scenes look at life, but I’m just not really feeling it lately… Who knows!