Happy Friday, friends! It’s been a busy last few weeks (month, really) and I’m looking forward to being home in Chicago this weekend. I have a friend’s birthday party on Saturday and am headed home to see my family on Sunday. My plan is to stay in tonight, but I’m sure I’ll somehow be convinced otherwise considering it’s absolutely beautiful in Chicago today. Hoping I can find a good balance of fun and relaxing over the next few days!
If you’re out and about in Chicago this weekend, you have to check out the new Alice & Wonder store in Lincoln Park… It opens today and their grand opening party is tomorrow!
1. TGIF, am I right!?
3. I just got these white knotted slides, but I think I need to scoop up the black pair, too!
4. How cute are these pom-pom hair ties?!
7. How gorg is Julia’s kitchen makeover?! Love the white + bright space.
9. Crushing on these raffia espadrilles!
10. Love these suede bow slides!
11. This navy straw hat is also a must have, and under $50! (Makes for super cute decor by hanging it on the wall when you’re not wearing it, too…)
12. I’m SO excited to head to Nantucket this summer. (It will be my first time!) Bookmarking Mackenzie’s recommendations!
13. How cute are these sunnies under $100? They look much more expensive!
14. Absolutely lusting over this one-shoulder striped top! The bow is just too perfect. Great for date nights this summer!
15. Up to 30% off this weekend at BaubleBar! Perfect time to pick up some new statement earrings for summer.
16. Loving this dress.. only $89!
17. Obsessed with this one-shoulder striped top with a bow-tie waist!
20. I’ve been taking my polaroid camera everywhere lately… So much more fun than snapping iPhone photos!
Have a great weekend! xo