Just me, or did this week FLY by?? I’m seriously in shock it’s already Friday! I’m celebrating a friend’s birthday tonight (so fun!) and then have a not-so-hot date with my taxes the rest of the weekend. Ugh, dreading it. But I’m anxious to get them done before I get this damn boot off! I’m heading to LA for a few days this coming week and my brother is getting married next weekend… It’s going to be a whirlwind of a week, to say the least. My appointment with my accountant is that following Monday so I pretty much have no choice but to finish everything tax-related this weekend. Wish me luck! On to this week’s finds…
1) I can’t get over these tassel loafers. I just bought my third pair… Help.
2) It was a year ago that I was launching my spring collection (pictured above!)… Crazy how time flies!
3) I found this article on Fast Company to be extremely interesting and inspiring… Five Fashionable Companies That Have Mastered Content That Sells
4) I’m a sucker for those click-bait type of articles, especially when they involve astrology. I thought this one was eery… Obviously I don’t have a child, but I feel like this does speak to what kind of mom I would be. What Kind of Mom You’re Going to Be Based on Your Zodiac Sign
5) After my trip to Mexico, I’ve found myself lusting over all sorts of bright colors and Mexican-influences in clothing and accessories. (My wish list is a mile long!) Here are a few of my favorite brands: Nannacay, Mystique, Las Bayadas, Antonello, JADEtribe, and Hat Attack.
6) Absolutely dying over this navy blue bag and with the gold chain! 😍
7) “The more we shed, the more we become.” Loved this read from Maxie!
8) Another oldie but a goodie from Maxie… For those times when tears show up seemingly out of nowhere.
9) Speaking of tears, I almost cried when I read my all-time favorite coffee shop in my first neighborhood in NYC is closing. Better take that one off of the travel guide!
10) If you’ve been following for a while, you know I carry a wicker clutch on the reg in the spring and summer months! Sadly, mine is from a few years ago, but I just found a wicker clutch that’s almost identical! Plus, it also comes in navy and orange if you want to switch it up from the everyday neutral rattan tone.
11) I’ve never been to San Diego, but it’s on my list. Bookmarking everything from Ashley’s Travel Guide!
12) Can’t get over how cute this striped sun hat is!
13) I’ve been on a bit of a ring kick lately… Not in the form of statement rings like I have been in the past, but more so in the form of delicate and classic bands. BaubleBar just released two new styles… This monogrammed band and this coordinates band. I’m in love with both of them! At $58 & $68, they’re the perfect gift for upcoming graduation, showers, and birthdays. You can’t go wrong!
14) All of these Parisian-inspired pieces make me SO happy! ❤️🇫🇷
15) I know I’ve mentioned it before, but I’d love to finally get into meditation. Geri breaks down three of the different types. Do you meditate?! Any helpful tips or pointers? I feel like I need to start with guided!
16) Staying at the Beverly Hills Hotel has been on my bucket list for years… Someday! Grace shared her experience staying there and now I want to even more.
Have a great weekend! xx