A New York photo two weeks in a row?! Majorly missing it lately, which means a trip is in order soon. I haven’t visited since September, which is possibly the longest I’ve ever gone since moving to Chicago! Itching to get back ASAP…
- I can’t wait to share this one with you… I actually found it last week, but last week’s list was already so long and I wanted this one to stand out. If you only read one thing today or this weekend, please let this be it. I don’t love the title, so don’t get the wrong idea. It’s a must-read, I promise! 12 Rules for Being Beautifully Human.
- Obviously this doesn’t pertain to my life that much right now, but I loved reading Julia’s post about marriage being a team sport. Julia and Anel are one of my favorite couples to hang out with and you can tell that all of their hard work pays off. Bookmarking this one for the future… You know, if Pinterest is even still around in 2065 when I get married. 😜 Also, Liz and Emily wrote posts on the topic of marriage this week, too! Both are definitely worth reading. Married or not, I think there are a lot of takeaways in all of these posts that apply to all relationships in all areas of your life… friendships, family, etc. Meaningful, long-term relationships are hard work!
- Another favorite couple of mine… Amy & Wade ARE EXPECTING A BABY!!!
- Jacey made a great video on how she edits her Instagram photos!
- Have you checked out The Shop recently? Adding so many products each week! All of the finds.
- Hallie shared tips for becoming a morning workout person!
I spent a lot of the week offline so that’s it this week, friends! Have a wonderful weekend. See you back here on Monday. xo
PS: I’ve been working on something fun for you guys the last few weeks… Mark your calendar to check the blog on Wednesday! Or you can sign up for my newsletter here to make sure you don’t miss it.