Over the last few years, I’ve sometimes (and sometimes not) shared some of my favorite things from around the web in a post called “Weekend Reading.” It’s not always things to read, though, and I hate how inconsistent I’ve been with it! Sometimes it’s posted on Fridays, sometimes Sundays, and it’s just kind of haphazard, you know? I’ve now officially got “Friday Finds” on my editorial calendar for the first few months of 2017, so let’s see where it goes. The content won’t change that much, just some of my favorite reads, pictures, products, and things to know from the last week!
- Tuckernuck just launched their own jewelry collection and it’s SO good! I got these earrings and I absolutely love them.
- This might be the best shopping find of the week! I was hunting for a tree skirt at World Market a few weeks ago and while that was unsuccessful, they have a cowhide rug, just like mine in my living room! (Minus the expensive price tag… This one is under $150 for a 5×7 and I’ve seen it in person, it does not look cheap!)
- The best places to travel in 2017! That speedy train from Paris to Bordeaux is calling my name. (FYI: My Iceland travel guide is coming later today… Stay tuned!!)
- It’s taking a whole lot of will power for me to not buy this clutch! When ever things are “Bows & Sequins colors” (aka: blush pink and navy blue), I feel compelled. Isn’t it cute?!
- So obsessed with this sweater. It’s pricey though for how few times I would wear it each year.
- How GORGEOUS is this rose-covered tree at The Langham in New York?! Wish I could have seen it in person.
- I think these mini refrigerators are just the cutest. Perfect for an office!
- I loved reading through this story of how Hannah Bronfman and Brendan Fallis met.
- One of my goals for this new year is to read more. This was actually one of my goals for 2016 and I crushed it last January and then fell off the wagon. I love reading, but I just never make the time for it. Grace’s new Book Club page has so many book suggestions! (PS: I’m currently reading Modern Romance by Aziz Ansari… Loving it so far!)
- I’ve been pretty into reading about attachment theory lately (currently reading this book, too!) and thought this NY Mag article was really interesting.
- I live DANGEROUSLY close to Intermix (one single block) and they’re currently having their huge sale. I haven’t let myself go in yet, but I just took a quick peek online and BYE. (And by quick peek, I went through every single sale product.) Don’t even tempt yourself if you don’t want to drop a few hundred dollars. Crazy good deals on designer duds! Vince sweaters, Rag & Bone jeans, APL Sneakers, Self Portrait dresses… And THIS COAT is really, really, REALLY tempting me. I mean, it’s basically two in one. (For not a lot of money, though… If you’re in the market for a new beanie, I have a white Yves Salomon beanie that I still wear constantly from last winter. This one is only $39!) // Update: I just purchased these plaid sneakers. Occupational hazard.
- If you need any workout motivation, I added A TON of my favorite fitness finds to this page on the blog!
- I loved reading this reaffirming article about traveling alone.
*A photo from Paris because I’ve been majorly missing my favorite city the past two days.