My summer wardrobe has been revolving around a few style essentials. I’ve stocked my wardrobe with these seasonal must-haves and it’s made getting ready in a pinch so much easier.
1. White Denim. In my opinion, almost everything looks better with white denim! Most tops look that much more fresh and summery when paired with white jeans instead of your basic blue. Just like regular denim, they can be dressed up or down and go with just about everything! Especially on cool summer evenings, you’re going to want a pair of white jeans.
2. Floral & Leafy Prints. I can hear Miranda Priestly now… “Florals for spring. Groundbreaking.” I’m not telling you anything you don’t know with needing some floral prints and patterns in your wardrobe. But leafy prints, however, are a little bit more trendy. I’ve long been a fan of the beachy, relaxed feel that leafy prints have. And I especially love any piece that combines the two! It’s easy to wear floral pieces over and over and over again since they usually have so many pretty colors in the print.
3. Leather Sandals. Having a great pair of go-to leather sandals is key. Whether they’re metallic gold or silver or your basic cognac color, you want a pair of shoes that you know you can throw on with just about anything.
4. A Fun Bag. Personally, I’m all about lightening up for summer. I try to carry my large bags less and opt for a clutch or cross body bag whenever I can. I’ve been carrying this fun wicker clutch non-stop!
5. Pilot Sunglasses. There’s nothing more chic than a great pair of aviation-inspired sunglasses! I got this Coach pair from Sunglass Hut a few weeks ago and I can’t stop wearing them. I love how the subtle white rim pops just a little bit!
What are your summer style essentials? It’s always fun to hear what everyone can’t live without!
Thank you to Sunglass Hut for sponsoring this post!
Trina Turk Top | Old Navy Denim | C.Wonder Sandals | Coach Aviator Sunglasses | Vineyard Vines Wicker Clutch | Margaret Elizabeth Bracelet & Alex Mika Ring | Michael Kors Watch | Capwell + Co Earrings | Essie ‘No Baggage Please’ | Estee Lauder ‘Candy Shimmer’