From the gym, to the grocery store, to the dry cleaner, to the dentist, to brunch, to bootcamp class, to FedEx to pick up packages, to the coffee shop for some much-needed caffeine, and a few places in between… I’m constantly running around trying to cross things off of my to-do list. My life in the city is very go-go-go. I’m sure you can relate, too! For me personally, working out can fall off of my list of things to do pretty quickly because getting sweaty before running errands and being in public doesn’t sound very pleasant. But I have a few tips to get you from your Barre class to Brunch without sacrificing your style…
1. I swap out my sweaty adidas Baby Bro Tank (my favorite workout top) for a cute, loose-fitting activewear top. Nothing worse than feeling like you’re still sweating in your ‘regular clothes,’ am I right? Right now I’m loving this Ultimate Twist Tee and this Short-Sleeve Pullover. For those chilly mornings and nights, I’ve been wearing this Powerluxe Jacket. It’s so soft and the asymmetrical zip gives it a bit of fashion-forward flair!
2. A cute pair of sneakers is a must! The adipure Trainers are my favorite for running around the city. Lightweight, lots of fun colors, and comfortable, too! Especially since the whole sporty vibe is trending right now, a chic pair of sneakers definitely needs to be in your shoe closet this spring. If I really want to amp-up my style, I love a good pair of sneaker wedges. How fun is this floral-printed pair?!
3. When it comes to everyday, I’d be mortified if my bra was showing. But when it’s a brightly colored sports bra when I’m leaving the gym, I’m totally okay with it. The adidas TechFit sports bras are my jam. I can’t stand uncomfortable sports bras, but the fit of these are amazing. Plus, the all-mesh back and strip in the front are crucial for staying cool and ventilated. 😉
4. Although I’m not wearing one here, a hat is usually my savior when I’m leaving the gym. Whether it’s a cute beanie in the winter or a regular ol’ baseball cap, a hat does wonders for hiding sweaty not-so-hot hair.
5. And lastly, sunglasses. If my eyes are open, I generally prefer to be wearing sunglasses. Sunglasses just hide a multitude of sins, as well as your sweat-smeared mascara. 🙂
What are your post-gym secrets? Any favorite pieces of cool down gear I should know about right now?
Get the Gear…
adidas Women designs innovative performance products to help women commit to their best self and conquer their fitness goals. We inspire women to look and feel their best, so kick-start your workout today with new styles from @adidasWomen. It’s time to #committomore. www.adidas.com/women | Disclosure: Compensation was provided by adidas via Glam Media. As always, all opinions are my own! Thanks for supporting the brands and collaborations that make Bows & Sequins possible!