Happy Tuesday! Normally, I don’t get very excited about Tuesdays, but as long as today isn’t Monday, I’m happy. Yesterday was BRUTAL.
Anyway, we have a lot to cover today. The agenda is as follows:
1. A few fatigued (i.e. hungover) beauty and style tips.
2. Take a peek at the Bauble Bar Anniversary Collection.
3. A little competition + glitzy giveaway* from Bauble Bar.
When you’re living in NYC, sleep pretty much gets removed from your to-do list. Especially when you’re 23 and single. Late nights followed by a few measly hours of sleep before you get up for work and do it all over again becomes the norm. Sounds exhausting, right? Personally, I wouldn’t have it any other way. 😉
I’ve gotten pretty good at trying to trick the people around me into thinking I was in bed by 11pm. Except when I have a large order of coffee, gatorade, and a smoothie delivered to work... FYI – I swear by this comforting combination. A smoothie for some natural sugar, a Gatorade to hydrate quickly, and a Coffee (or three) to try and forge those hours of shut-eye you missed.
Here are a few tips:
1. Wear sequins! A sparkly top diverts attention from your dehydrated skin and bloodshot eyes. Trust.
2. Rock a bold lip! A bright pop-of-color will make you look more put together and draw the facial focus away from your eyes, ya know, the windows to your soul.
Glitzy jewels have always made my heart beat a bit faster. When I saw Bauble Bar’s 2nd Anniversary Collection, I was absolutely smitten! I mean, every single piece is covered in pavé… How can you object?! Two of my favorite pieces in this sparkly selection of jewels have to be the Pavé Links Bracelet and the Pavé Tab Strand simply because of their versatility. I have been adding this beautiful bracelet to each and every arm party as of late! And who doesn’t need an attention-grabbing, goes-with-everything glamorous necklace? Layering encouraged!
We all know how much I love BB so it makes me beyond happy to see them celebrating their 2nd Anniversary! I went back through my emails and the first order I ever placed was on August 1, 2011. I guess I haven’t been with them since the very beginning, but close enough! 😉
J.Crew Sequin Tee / J.Crew Leopard Shirt / J Brand Jeans / Forever 21 Army Vest / Ann Taylor Glitter Pumps / gifted Bauble Bar Anniversary Collection Necklace / gifted Bauble Bar Anniversary Collection Bracelet / Michael Kors Watch / Essie Snap Happy / L’Oreal Forever Fuschia
1. Head over the the Bauble Bar blog and PIN any of my images to any of your Pinterest boards.
2. Leave a comment on this post (below) with your Pinterest username to confirm. Feel free to leave a link to your pin!
Whichever blogger has the most pins (hopefully ME!) will be able to gift a reader the 2 Anniversary Collection pieces she chose to style!
Shop the Post
Thanks for taking my photos, Rose!
Since I have ABSOLUTELY AMAZING readers, we won the Bauble Bar Pinterest contest! Woot woot!!
By my counting skills, it looks like Chelsea was the 69th comment on this post. Going in chronological order and counting replies, fyi.
Congrats, Chelsea! Emailing you now!