On The Edge

I’m not sure what came over me as I was getting dressed on Saturday, but my outfit ended up a little more edgy than usual. Leopard, studs, lots of black, and a graphic tee reading “Off The Deep End” … I got a few questioning looks, especially at my cousin’s softball game. Oh well, I loved this outfit. πŸ™‚

I recently found these shoes at Aldo and I could not be more obsessed! They reminded me so much of the Valentino studded shoes that I love. (Some of my favorites here, here and here.)

Off The Deep End Tee: Marc By Marc Jacobs (last seen here) // Knit Blazer: Gibson // Leopard Denim: Current/Elliott (40% off here) (lusting over the shorts here) // Studded Sandals: Aldo (Valentino wanna-be’s) // Sunglasses: Prada // Watch: Michael Kors (similar) // Bracelets:Β Spike the Punch, Forever 21, H&M (similar), Bauble Bar // Nails: Essie ‘Haute as Hello’

Some days I look like the preppiest girl in the world and other days I’m in black and studs.Β Do you also have style psychosis? Please tell me I’m not the only one. πŸ™‚

10 Comments

1. 5.15.12

Haha – I can totally relate to this! Although I don’t think I pull of edgy looks very well…but I fluctuate between preppy & bohemian styles (can’t decide which one is more me)! πŸ™‚

2. 5.15.12
    Taylor commented:

I love graphic tees under blazers, and those studded sandies are right up my alley! xxoo

3. 5.15.12
    ktcourington commented:

bahaha I totally do! Sometimes I wear button downs and sweaters, while other days I bust out my leather jacket and skinny jeans!

4. 5.15.12

I just did a blog post on leopard-wish I would have seen those pants first-they are perfection on you!

5. 5.15.12

Def. know what you mean. It’s fun not to have a set style but to play with many different ones:)

6. 5.15.12
    Elisabeth. commented:

I really love ur outfit sweetie!! (:

xx from

7. 5.15.12
    Erica commented:

That tee is so cute! I think I fluctuate between super girly & casual bohemian.

8. 5.16.12
    kaitlin mae commented:

just came across your blog and i’m lovinggggg this outfit! it couldn’t be more of what i like – black, leopard and studs. SOOOO CUTE!!!

kaitlin xo
    sceneitinthecity.blogspot.com

9. 5.19.12
    Payton commented:

I loved your outfit!! And so did my team(; They kept complementing your outfit and telling me how pretty you were. Thanks again for coming to my game, it meant a lot!!! And I think I’m in love with your shoes(((:
    xoxo,
    Your ahdorable cousin(:

10. 6.19.12
    Minela commented:

haha, YES! OMG! Sometimes I’m in the girliest outfit on the planet and the next day I wake up and say “Today, I’m wearing the weirdest shit I can find!”