Even though Chicago is in the midst of summer, a little part of me is itching to wear gorgeous fall clothing. Okay, maybe a big part of me. What can I say? This heat is hard to handle! A recent Fashionista article featured the items that their editors are lusting after for fall and it got me thinking. I should make a plan for my fall shopping needs. I figure I can keep my spending to a minimum by picking out a few key items that I need to track down.
Even though most of these pieces are out of my price range this fall, I know key items I want to buy.
* Colored denim. Preferably in a deep jewel-tone.
* LEATHER. I’ve already picked up a pair of leather shorts, but I would like another leather piece to add to the mix.
* Faux fur. Specifically a vest or a jacket
* Anything Emerald. I love the color!
* Sheer Leopard Blouse. I can’t wait to rock it with my leather shorts!
* Michael Kors Gray/Rose Gold Watch. Yup, still obsessing over it.
I also want to find a really cute (obvi) fall jacket, probably in a shade of brown. Any suggestions??
What items are you coveting for fall?? Personally fall is my favorite season. I love layering my clothes, wearing boots and scarves, crunching leaves as I walk, consuming anything and everything PUMPKIN flavored, hot lattes (especially pumpkin spice), and brisk mornings! Ahhhh, I’m getting so excited!! 🙂
-I’m thinking this will be the leopard blouse I get, even though it isn’t sheer.